Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Celebrating

Today I have been simply enjoying my children, thankful that the world has stabilised a bit.  I'm still a little 'foggy', but I am much, much better than I have been.  So, here are some pictures of our day.

Matching numbers

 and colours.

A little friend

and a bigger one too.
 
Photos,

 fun,

and sharing.
Books,

and dress-ups.

  Height comparisons (seriously, Abigail is 8 months.  Little Zane is only 2 months!),

taste-testing,

and lots of laughter.

That is but a small glimpse of our day.  I hope yours has been just as wonderful.

It is because of the Lord's mercy and loving-kindness that we are not consumed, because His [tender] compassions fail not.  They are new every morning; great and abundant is Your stability and faithfulness.
~Lam. 3:22-23 (AMP)

Only by His grace,
~Amanda.

No comments:

Post a Comment