Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Did you remember?



I remembered.  

And I am so, so thankful for my sweet Naomi who turned 3 today!


And for my Dad who, for three years now, has shared his birthday with one of his granddaughters.


Naomi went out with her Daddy this morning to pick out a cake from the Cheesecake Shop to share with her Poppy.


And Daddy chose some special decorations for his princess.




 
It took many blows to get those candles out!

Cheeky Poppy, however, blew his out before Daddy was ready with the camera!

Naomi spent time occupied in a favourite activity.

With Nana and a new book


Happy 3rd Birthday, My Sweet Naomi!!!

Happy Birthday, My Dear Dad!!!

Only by His grace,
~Amanda.

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAY!! Sorry I didn't ring today, I was run off my feet.
    Hope she had a wonderful day, and hope you both spoilt her hahah.
    Love you all
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She seemed to have a great day. It must've gotten to her though as she came to me in the afternoon and said, "Mum, I'm really tired." LOL So, she still had her nap as usual!

    ReplyDelete