Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Finally!

Yes I'm here.  I've kind of had an unplanned hiatus, haven't I?  And you may be disappointed as I won't be doing a full update tonight - I'm too tired.  BUT, there is some news I just have to share with you.

Ready for it?

Okay, here it is:

At 16 months, 18 days Abigail has (finally) cut her first tooth!!!  Yay!  WooHoo!  I thought the other children cut their teeth late, but Abi most certainly takes the cake!

I haven't got a photo yet.  You probably couldn't see the tooth in a photo even if I had taken one.  The tooth has literally only just cut through the surface of the gum.  But I will take a photo over the next week and post it for your viewing pleasure.

I have actually been pretty slack in the whole photo department lately.  I must rectify that...

Only by His grace,
~Amanda. 

No comments:

Post a Comment